Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Does the Bible not state?

Hey guys this is my first post ever! I want to thank you all for coming out an reading my blog, it means a lot to me. Lets get right to buisness on this one.

I personlly have no read the bible, or gone to church for most of my life, i am not very religious. It If this is the case, how come the Bible also states God loves all his children?  Something is wrong with this picture.Someone is must be confussed, then again the Bible can be interpreted many different ways to many different people.

If I am not mistaken, the Bible also states to love and forgive, well there is n forgiveness in bullying, and there is no love either. Christens are terrible exsamples of people whom worship God, they are protraying the wrong message, Their message,not his. If God did not want gay people, he would not have "created"them.

This has been StopH8B4Its2Late, Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment